Underpinning any investment advice we give is a robust system that allows us to take you through each stage of your portfolio construction process. This will help you understand your investments better and also helps us to make sure we get it right.
Our aim is to help you understand how it will give you the best possible chance of maximising your returns, hitting your goals whilst making sure we don’t over expose you to risks you don’t feel comfortable with.
Our Online Valuation Platform
Another ‘jewel in the crown’ at Ideal is our online valuation platform, a web-based service that enables us to manage your entire portfolio from one web page, regardless of where your investments are held. When suitable we can place your pensions, ISAs, unit trusts, onshore and/or offshore bonds onto our platform and give you access 24/7 to the value’s of your plans and where your money is invested.
You could describe it as online banking but for your investments!
We can also use it to buy, sell or withdraw funds, alter your asset allocation should your attitude to risk change or the need for more or less growth be required, provide detailed investment reports and analyse the performance of your plans. In short, it gives us total control to adjust your portfolio based on your ever changing circumstances.
We deliver value to our clients by:
- helping you to understand the different types of risk you face so you can make measured decisions and feel comfortable with your choice
- ensuring you maintain sufficient capital for short term needs so you can ride out short or meidum term dips
- keeping your investment strategy aligned to your attitude to risk
- having an investment committe who ensure fund managers are keeping to their brief
- ensuring your investment spread remains in the right proportions and are correctly diversified
- optimising tax-saving opportunities wherever possible
- recommending alternate strategies if a change to any aspect of a financial plan is appropriate
- remaining independent so we can access the whole of the financial services market
What do our clients say?
“One thing less to worry about.” “Peace of mind” “Security for the family” “Saves me time” “You’ve helped me to have a focus and a clear plan on how to achieve it” “We truly understood and were able to properly understand”
For an no obligation discovery meeting call us on 01302 880140. We’re happy to be a sounding board.